Monday, December 25, 2006

as big as my head!


DSC02400
Originally uploaded by starchmouse.
The night before my qualifying exam I received a good luck package from my dear friend Odile. When Odile and I were roommates, I often had cravings for a cookie the size of my head. As a good luck gift she sent me this caramel apple the size of my head. Not only is it the largest caramel apple I have ever seen, it is definitely the most delicious I have ever eaten...double-dipped in caramel, drizzled in dark chocolate, then smothered in almonds. I saved it for after my exam (I passed! Now I'm a PhD candidate!) and although it feeds 17, my family of four polished it off pretty well...thank you so much Odile! I can't wait to see you in January!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Happy Holidays from Boston=:)