Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The difference between men and women...



Originally uploaded by starchmouse.
Saturday night Kevin and I met up with Matt and Chari, who had a baby girl in December. They now live in the same town as my parents, so when we went out there to set up my dad's Wii and Wii Fit, we all met up for dinner at Bo's Barbecue.

For a mere $25, you get a whole lot of meat (links, brisket, and super yummy ribs), sweet potato, salad, bread, and some sort of potato thing.

While that was all very delicious, the REAL star of the evening was...


(from Matt and Chari's camera)

Would you look at that smile? Is she not the cutest most adorable thing you've ever seen?? She is just starting to walk, and toddled around, making everybody in the restaurant fall in love with her. Kevin and I could not believe how happy and social she was, and basically talked about how cute she is the entire way home.

And here is now where the fundamental difference between men and women comes into play...the following is an actual conversation that happened, but names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Boy: You know, being around such a cute and happy and well-behaved baby like that makes me think...
Girl: ...that you can't wait to have one of your own??
Boy: Uh, actually, that I'm GLAD I don't have one.

No comments: